Bali yipeeeeey

It's been a long time ago since i write the last post. I've been busy for this time. Well,i just returned from my holiday in Bali. First,my mom is lil bit worried because a week before i've been recover from thypus. How bad :( but then i have to convince my mom that i'm okay. Cause my body doesn't fit well,i didn't enjoying my first day there huh!

I love shopping and Bali is one of my favorite place to go. I bought a lot of bangles only for IDR 5rb,and 2 pair of flat shoes only 15rb haha. But when i shopping around Kuta street i was kinda shock when my dad trying to buy a hat takes for 15Orb,i told him that i have a same one and it takes only 15rb i bought it at Jogja.. Yes,it's sameeeee one but my friend borrow it and never carried back to me. har-har-har

2 pair of shoes that i bought from Pasar Sukowati only for 15rb for each. nice :)

When i'm going to Garuda Wisnu Kencana i meet a korean family. I pay attention for them, it's pretty funny to see the way they're all talking to the other. And it remember me for korean drama called Boys Before Flower lol. 4 days it's not enough,i want more! Kinda bored cause i have nothing to do with this holiday. There's still 2 month left until new semester. Hmmff


0 comments:



Post a Comment