Go Indonesia Go!

YESSSSS.. I'M PROUD TO BE INDONESIAN

Now everybody around the world talk about Jakarta's bombing at J.W Marriot and Ritz-Carlton Hotel last week. I'm so saaaad :'( . Almost 6 years Indonesia has become a peaceful country for a while. And now terrorist show off again. I'm so mad!!! No matter where you come from, whether you are a moslem or not, please think about the humanity. A world be better place if we live in peace and serenity.

Last day,i'm already join in Indonesia Unite. A cause for Indonesia to show if we are not afraid about terrorist and all the things that he has done. I do campaign on my Facebook Profile and i've got so much support from my friend. I also joined Indonesia Unite on Twitter. And now an Indonesia Flag Twibon has been added to my avatar. I'm happy because #indonesiaunite become a top 10 trending topics on twitter yay!

i read all these posting such as :

"Parkir motor d flyover trus bobogohan ngeliatin lampu2 kota..only in #indonesiaunite"

"Mending salaman sama SBY daripada nonton MU vs Malay (ya iyaaa laahhhh nyesek gilaa)#indonesiaunite"

"mendingan sambel terasi dibanding sambel kentucky.. ;P #indonesiaunite"

This how Indonesian showing how their proud to be an Indonesian. And yes,me too.. I wanna show the world that Indonesia is save and suitable for living. Together we're gonna show this country can unite to fight terrorism.

I found this picture on Twitpic . This is an advertisement from simcard provider who sponsporship Manchaster United come to Indonesia.


And i found this on Twitpic too. I was so mad to see this pict. Someone who made this joke must be stupid!


There's a lot thing that we can do for save our country. If it not us,then who?

0 comments:



Post a Comment