Haaatchhiii.. i've got korean flu

I have a bad flu. Not swine flu it's more like korean flu i think. Yes people, i've got korean fever haha. I have watching korean drama names Boys Before Flower and now i'm addicted for it. I've been watching this drama for 3 times lol. It's a romantic-comedy drama.

The story begin when the famous F4 meet a commoner an
d the leader falling in love with the girl. And me,falling in love with all F4. They're so damn cute and THEY'RE SO FASHIONABLE! Gosh, their have a good taste on it. More Jacket, Blazer and many Coat. Seems like they have a Lookbook account xp. I like Lee Min Ho most,the main character. He has an adorable smile and sexy body absolutely.

Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyu

Kim Joong as Yon Ji Hoo

Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di

Kim Bum as Yi Jung


Kim Joon as Woo Bin

Look their outfits!!! it's that awesome? Oh gosh,those guy know how to make a big crush! xoxo . There is my another idol come from Korea named SHINee. They're a boybands. When we talk about boybands some people might think 'oh-it's-so-gay' but heeeey they're not gay! They're all awesome.. You have to see them doing a dance. I like Taemin the most from all personnel. He has such a cute cuteey face. Yummmmy. I don't know why a Korean boys has a great passion about fashion.


Taemin. Damn,he's cute right?

If you want to see their video clip click here. Okay,they can sing, they do dance, has such a cute face and they dressed-well. Is that not enough?

0 comments:



Post a Comment